iCarsoft HD V3.0 for Heavy Duty vehicles
Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD V3.0 is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
- HD V3.0 is a powerful Code Reader for both heavy duty and car
- It can work on all the vehicles which equipped with HD-OBD and OBDII
- HD V3.0 for Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes
- The Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD V3.0 will work on ANY gas/diesel Heavy truck that complies with the Heavy Duty Standard Protocol
- Almost all heavy trucks comply to this standard
- For the heavy duty, It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more
- For the car, it covers CAN, KWP,J1850 and ISO protocols, for accessing general OBDII powertrain system
- It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use
ICARSOFT HD V3.0 OBDII FUNCTION FOR CARS
OBDII Function for all OBDII vehiclesRead Codes | Read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) permanent and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
Erase Codes | Erase generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
Determine MIL | Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) after clearing codes and reset monitors.
DataStream | Read live PCM DataStream. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
Freeze Frame Data | When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
I/M Readiness Test | Indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
O2 Sensor Test | This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
Evap System Test | The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
Battery test | Allows you getting the voltage of battery when the engine starts.
On-Board Monitoring | This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
Vehicle Information | Displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the vehicle.
Comprehensive Help | Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations, DTC search & More.
OBDII Function supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes including CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
OBDII Function works on most of 2001 and later European OBDII compliant PETROL vehicles and most of 2004 and later European OBDII compliant DIESEL vehicles.
ICARSOFT HD V3.0 FUNCTIONS FOR HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES
- Reads Engine, Transmission, ABS and Brakes
- Read Fault Code (history code, active code, current code, pending code and permanent code)
- Read and clear heavy-duty DTCs, Gas or Diesel engine
- I/M Readiness
- Data Stream
- View Freeze Frame
- O2 sensor test
- Enhanced Mode 6
- On-board monitor test
- Evaporative System Test
- Vehicle Information
- Support 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors
- Cover Class 4 (14,001 lbs) through class 8 (33,000 lbs and over) Heavy Duty Trucks
- Support J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols
- Support CAN, KWP, J1850 and ISO protocols